The Drifter Moon Buggy is a proven carve, cruise and downhill shape that utilises drop-through trucks and a drop-down deck. Pump, carve and slide your way through life with stable yet agile Moon Buggy. Slight concave at the nose and tail mounting create the drop-down. These same curves increase the truck-axis angle, which is responsible for turning radius, giving the Moon Buggy even more snap.
- 7 PLY 100% CANADIAN ROCK MAPLE
- 5 PLY’S DYED WHEEL WELLS 38″ X 9″
- SLIGHT NOSE AND TAIL RISE
- WHEEL BASE OF 28″
- DRIFTER WHEELS 83 A, 69 X 55MM
- DRIFTER BLACK TRUCKS 7″, 90 A SOFT RUBBER COLOUR CODED
- CERTIFIED ABEC 5 BEARINGS
- TOP DECK TRUCK MOUNT
- DRIFTER WEDGED RISER PADS
- DIE CUT GRIPTAPE
Be sure to claim your FREE learn to skateboard lesson at the World Of Wheelcraft skate shop in Sydney.