The Drifter Pinner is a mellow longboard that celebrates the unity of carving and cruising. The reverse kingpin trucks offer immense carve that is well supported by the square-lipped 70mm wheels in a supple 78a urethane. Big wheels have only one downfall: wheel-bite, but we’ve taken care of that with generous wheel wells.
THE PINNER LONGBOARD FEATURES
- 7 PLY 100% CANADIAN ROCK MAPLE
- 5 PLY’S DYED WHEEL WELLS 40″ X 9.25″
- FLAT DECK NOSE TO TAIL
- WHEEL BASE OF 28″
- 78A 70mm SHARP LIPPED WHEELS
- DRIFTER BLACK TRUCKS 7″, 90 A SOFT RUBBER COLOUR CODED
- CERTIFIED ABEC 5 BEARINGS
- DRIFTER RISER PADS
- CLEAR GRIPTAPE
Be sure to claim your FREE learn to skateboard lesson at the World Of Wheelcraft skate shop in Sydney.