The Drifter Big Boy is just that, but it’s a whole lot more than just big. We’ve taken a Pinner’s template, pushed and pulled it 6″ longer and added a kick to the tail. The kick adds another level to the board, making it ideally equipped for commuting and city ripping. Reverse kingpin trucks give you the carve you need to dodge cracks, poles and humans. Speaking off cracks, no need to worry thanks to 70mm wheels.
BIG BOY LONGBOARD FEATURES
- 7 PLY 100% CANADIAN ROCK MAPLE
- 5 PLY’S DYED WHEEL WELLS 46″ X 9.75″
- TAIL KICK, FLAT NOSE
- WHEEL BASE OF 32″
- DRIFTER WHEELS 83 A, 69 X 55MM
- DRIFTER BLACK TRUCKS 7″, 90 A SOFT RUBBER COLOUR CODED
- CERTIFIED ABEC 5 BEARINGS
- DRIFTER WEDGED RISER PADS
- CLEAR GRIP
Be sure to claim your FREE learn to skateboard lesson at the World Of Wheelcraft skate shop in Sydney.