The Envy KOS Charge Series 6 is back at it again with some serious upgraded pro level parts, all built into one killer complete.
Suited for the intermediate to advanced rider needing the whole package straight out of the box. The Charge series is the scooter that is ready to go BIG in the Sydney skate parks and streets.
The Charge is decked out with quality parts: NEW High Grade 7 Series Aluminium Bull bars, TPR 160mm long hand grips that are extremely durable and offer the perfect grip for the scooter with Nylon Bar Ends.
Two bolt oversized FORGED clamp with 6mm bolts.
The revitalised DECLARE V2 IHC forks made from the best 6061 Alu fitted with 120mm x 26mm Charge Hologram Hollow core 86A Pu.
The NEW forks are compatible with 28 and 30mm, wheel spacers available separately. The deck is the KOS 6061-t6 extruded Aluminium deck with NEW FORGED head tube at 82.5 degrees fitted with boxed ends. All finished off with nylon brake system, nylon front plate and rear inserts.
• NEW OIL SLICK 6 Series ALU KOS deck | angle 82.5° | width 125mm/4.9" | length 510mm/20.5" |Bolt on Nylon Brake system, Front Plate, Rear Inserts & Boxed Ends
• Revitalised DECLARE V2 IHC ALU forks. Compatible with up to 30mm wide wheels
• 7 Series BULL Alu bars 650mm/25.6" high x 580mm/22.8" wide
• TPR hand grips 160mm long with nylon bar ends
• Two Bolt One Piece FORGED Oversized Clamp - 6mm bolts
• Fully Sealed Integrated Headset
• Charge Hologram 120mm hollow core 86a/26mm PU ABEC 9 Bearings
• Nylon front plate and rear inserts
• High quality grip tape
• Weight 3.85kgs/8.4 Pounds
• Total Height: 900mm/35.4”
• Total Length:700mm/27.5”
• Foot Space: 350mm/13.8”
The World Of Wheelcraft scooter shop in Sydney stocks all Envy scooters as well as other brands.