The Envy Prodigy Complete scooter is the undisputed #1 freestyle scooter sold worldwide.
This 2020 release has once again stepped up the game with 6 fresh colourways and quality components. A perfect scooter for the intermediate to advanced rider ready to progress their riding to the next level.
The Prodigy 6061-T6 Extruded Aluminium deck now comes with base cut out to reduce weight and maintain performance and finished off in premium finishes The deck includes high quality grip tape and durable components - nylon front plate, rear inserts and nylon brake systems.
Topping the scooter fresh for Series 8 is High Density Aluminium Reaper style bars wrapped in a Two Bolt 6061 Aluminium oversized clamp and TPR Hand Grips.
The complete is rolling on 120mm x 24mm GAP core wheels with the best 86a grade Polyurethane and ABEC 9 bearings. ALU Prodigy V2 IHC Forks compatible with up to 125mm x 30mm wheels. See our full dimension specifications below.
- PRODIGY Series 8
- The Prodigy Series 8 comes in 8 new colour ways Oil Slick, Scratch, Gold, Venom, Jade and Burnt pipe. Perfect for kids of all ages!
- Prodigy FORGED Head tube
- 6 Series Alu Prodigy deck | angle 82.5° |width 120mm/4.72" | length 495mm/19.5" ,Bolt on Nylon Brake system
- 6 Series Alu Forged Prodigy IHC fork- Compatible up to 125 x 30mm wheels.
- High Density Alu Reaper Style bars 620mm/24.4" high x 560mm/22" wide ( Inc Barends)
- TPR hand grips 160mm long with nylon bar ends
- 2 bolt Prodigy Clamp- 6mm bolts- Oversized
- Fully sealed integrated headset
- 120 mm x 24mm GAP wheels 86A PU- ABEC 9 bearings
- High quality grip tape
- Nylon front plate and rear inserts
- Weight 3.48kgs/ 7.7 pounds
- Total Height: 880mm/34.6”
- Total Length: 690mm/27.2”
- Foot Space: 340mm/13.4”
The World Of Wheelcraft scooter shop in Sydney stocks all the Envy scooters as well as other brands.