The Bauer i3000 ABS Wood Hockey Stick features a multi-ply birch construction with a high-strength ABS blade, making it a great choice for anyone looking to play on rough surfaces like concrete and asphalt. The i3000 stick has a traditional mid-kick point, delivering big-time power and release.
- Lightweight, multi-ply birch shaft
- Traditional mid kick point for powerful shots
- Traditional shaft dimensions
- Straight side walls with rounded corners
- Smooth gloss finish
- High-strength ABS construction with fiberglass reinforcement
- Allows this stick to be used on rough surfaces like asphalt and concrete
Pick up roller hockey gear at the World Of Wheelcraft skate shop in Sydney.