- Conical wheel shape with a wider riding surface for better control
- Roll over cracks, pebbles and unforgiveable terrain with ease
- Hybrid 90a hardness: combines the speed and durability of a hard wheel with the forgiveness of a soft wheel
About Mini Logo™ Wheels
Mini Logo™ high rebound, long lasting formulas provide more performance at a fraction of the price of most “pro” wheels. A number of our team skaters have told us that they prefer the way this compound skates over many more costly wheels. Mini Logo™ combines this high-performance urethane with a simple graphic, and a popular range of shapes, sizes, and hardnesses. Great performance and value guaranteed!
- Long-lasting, high-rebound pro-grade urethane
- Decades of Skate One Corporation wheel pouring expertise
- A-cut shape featuring a sidecut profile and wider contact area for more stability skating all terrains
- C-cut shape designed with a slim profile to minimize weight for technical skating
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects
Try a set out from the World Of Wheelcraft skate shop and you won't be disappointed.