LOW CENTER OF GRAVITY, SUPPORTIVE, VERSATILE, ADJUSTABLE SIZING
Rollerblade makes the best adjustable inline skates for kids. Microblade skates are adjustable 4 full sizes to grow with children's feet and have an easy to use adjustment system that works with the push of a button. Easy to read markers in the toe area make aligning the skates to the correct size easy and reliable. The Microblade structure provides better support and and helps improve the stability, balance and control. The models were redesigned with engineered mesh for comfort and breathability and the dual set up of the frames allows skaters to have the option of upgrading to a 3WD set up by simply purchasing larger wheels. Junior Fit liners make the Microblade very comfortable and the wheel/bearing combination is perfect for kids to get started with the right amount of speed. The closure system ensures a secure fit with easy on and off abilities. Having a positive first experience on skates will increase the chances kids will continue to skate, stay active and improve their fitness abilities while having fun and creating a life long activity. Brake is on the skate.
- BEST KIDS INLINE SKATE FOR ANY LEVEL Microblade is the best skate for kids just starting out and is great for kids that have an older skate and are looking for a better quality product to upgrade to.
- KIDS ADJUSTABLE 4 SIZES the Microblade shell is sleek and streamlined to correctly position kids in the skate so every stride is optimized for skating with proper balance, control and better support.
- COMFORT KIDS LOVE with superior padding. The Junior Fit liner makes this skate so comfortable that kids will not want to take them off. Engineered mesh creates a sock like fit with added breathability.
- DURABLE INTEGRATED FRAME is part of the shell to get kids closer to the ground for a lower center of gravity. It also features a 3WD mounting system for upgrading to a 3x80mm wheel set up.
- ROLLERBLADE PERFORMANCE WHEELS 72mm/80A wheels are paired with SG3 bearings for a lasting, smooth roll with just the right amount of speed to keep the roll a little safer, but still exciting.
Inline skating also known as rollerblading is a great alternative sport for fitness and core strength. Hit the streets of Sydney from the World of Wheelcraft today. Some great spots to ride are Sydney Park, Centennial Park and Moore Park. Be sure to claim your free inline skate lesson with your purchase.