LOW CENTER OF GRAVITY, MANEUVERABLE, CONTROL
Zetrablade features unbeatable support and comfort in its price range. It helps create a positive first experience so learning will be easier and more comfortable. The wheel/bearing mix is ideal for skating with very controllable speeds and response. The secure closure system helps lock the feet in for a great fit and the frame is integrated with the shell to be as low as possible to lower the center of gravity which is a true benefit for beginners. A better skate will make skating better and Zetrablade is a great first skating partner.
- BEST FIRST INLINE SKATE Zetrablade is a great entry level skate that can suffice the needs of beginner and casual skaters on a budget. It is supportive, comfortable and easy to use with a smooth ride.
- HIGH CUFF FOR ADDED SUPPORT makes learning how to skate easier with the stiff, supportive shell. Also unmatched quality and durabiity.
- COMFORTABLE PERFORMANCE LINER has ample padding to ensure comfort for any skater. The closure system adds to the overall fit and elevates the feel of this entry level skate.
- BEST FRAME FOR LEARNING The durable, monocoque frame is integrated with the shell for a lower center of gravity to enhance stability, balance and control which are crucial for beginners.
- PERFECT WHEELS FOR LEARNING Rollerblade 80mm/82A wheels blend speed and control perfectly for a moderate skate pace. SG5 bearings provide a smooth, easy ride.
Inline skating also known as rollerblading is a great alternative sport for fitness and core strength. Hit the streets of Sydney from the World of Wheelcraft today. Some great spots to ride are Sydney Park, Centennial Park and Moore Park. Be sure to claim your free inline skate lesson with your purchase.